Rolex Submariner Date Blue Ceramic Royal Blue Dial 126613LB is on sale now. It just needs $699 and includes free worldwide shipping.
You will get an AAAAA quality Rolex Submariner Date Blue Ceramic Royal Blue Dial 126613LB 1:1 made as the originals with a big discount. It will be delivered with a dust bag and box. We believe you will love our products and we can do long business with each other.
The Oyster Perpetual Submariner Date in Oystersteel and yellow gold with a Cerachrom bezel insert in blue ceramic and a royal blue dial with large luminescent hour markers.
The dial’s luminescent Chromalight display is an innovation that improved visibility in dark environments, an essential feature for divers.
Hour markers in simple shapes – triangles, circles, rectangles – and broad hour and minute hands enable instant and reliable reading to prevent any risk of confusion underwater.
Gold is coveted for its lustre and nobility. Steel reinforces strength and reliability. Together, they harmoniously combine the best of their properties.
A true Rolex signature, Rolesor has featured on Rolex models since the early 1930s, and was trademarked as a name in 1933. It is one of the prominent pillars of the Oyster collection.
- Reference 126613LB
- Oyster, 41 mm, Oystersteel and yellow gold
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in platinum
- Oyster, three-piece solid links
- Yellow Rolesor – combination of Oystersteel and yellow gold
- Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Rolex Glidelock extension system
- Dial: Royal blue
- Details: Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
There are no reviews yet.